Answered By: Wendy Diamond
Last Updated: Jun 28, 2018     Views: 102

If the resident qualifies as a Courtesy Borrower, this web page has information on what documentation is needed:

If the resident is a Non-Affiliated User, please consult this page:

Please note that anyone may use  library materials in the building without a library card. In contrast, our computers are mostly restricted to students and faculty of the University, though we do have three terminals on the 2nd floor that are available to the public without a campus password. These only access our databases and government web sites, but not the entire internet.  If you need that type of access, I recommend the public library.

For more information, please contact the Circulation & Reserve Department :
First Floor : (530) 898-6501 or (530) 898-6502 :

Related Topics

Contact Us

[LibChat Widget goes here.]