Answered By: Jodi Shepherd
Last Updated: Jun 28, 2018     Views: 10

If you are afflliated with an academic library you can request it through their Interlibrary Loan program, but unfortunately we don't loan out theses to public libraries.

We do not have a service that copies theses.

You could come into the library and photocopy the work, however photocopyng must adhear to US Copyright Law.

If you have more questions, please contact Special Collections 530-898-6342

Related Topics

Contact Us

[LibChat Widget goes here.]